Coming Full Circle - in Atlanta!

This is a very informative blog. I'm not looking to hide anything and if you aren't ready to know all there is to know about me - STOP READING NOW!!  To tell this story I can't leave out the damaging parts or the areas in my life I didn't want to face or overcome. After all this blog is all about overcoming LIFE and to overcome anything in your life you have to be willing to face your life head on. You never overcome the monsters in your head or the giants in  your life without owning up to what has happened, what will happen and everything else in between.

I will be the first to tell you that I absolutely NEVER wanted to move back to Atlanta. Atlanta had become a dark spot in my life.. had my first break down in Atlanta when I was 17 and sent or better suggested that I go live with my sister +Renee Cesarano and her then husband at the time. This is also where I came with my friend who I will leave unnamed since I have not discussed this blog with her.. to Atlanta. We came to Atlanta on a "vacation" and did not return for months later. We came with a plan in mind - sowing wild oats same may say.. except that I became pregnant a few months after this journey began and eventually found my way back home to Orlando.  Single, pregnant, broke, humiliated, and scared. Thus leaving Atlanta as a bad place in my head. However out of that journey I will say I fully came to the true knowledge of my Savior's love and unconditional forgiveness. I remember sitting in my kitchen floor crying holding the pregnancy stick in my hand thinking, "what am I going to do now?" My car had died recently, I was away from all my family and friends (my friend that I came with had already gone back home) and in that dark moment when all was lost I looked up to my Savior and asked, "Are you here?" And even more surprising is I knew beyond a shadow that He was and not only that had been waiting for me to turn to Him. I've always been strong willed.  Stubborn to a fault!

And now years and years later where do I find myself? Atlanta Ga.. After all of these years I find myself flooded with memories I didn't know could still haunt me, hurt me and stop me in my path. I didn't chose this place but after a series of events that eventually will get discussed here I am here again. I will tell you that I've looked for every way out of this situation, but have recently decided (stubborn I tell you) that God must have a plan in bringing me here. I've known that God wants to heal every part of who I am. And truthfully, I didn't know I was wounded still in areas that linked back to here, but I am. A hate I didn't know exist for this place lay dormant in my heart but God is bringing me full circle.  I didn't know until I arrived and realized I was staying.  Visiting is one thing but residency is another item all together.

So during this blog I am going to continue to overcome my past , but we will also discuss topics I'm passionate about - JESUS, Marriage,Being healed and helping others get healed, healthy eating (to an extent) , Shopping, ways to save money and the list will go on - all these things you do in this thing called LIFE.

Please feel free to comment, share and pass along, enjoy - make suggestions. I'm not the expert on anything but I know the person who is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

By His Stripes!

Is it the end??

Remember No More